Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome, Summer 2008

Unfortunately, my New Year’s resolution did not work. Sound familiar? So, I grabbed for the dog’s leash this morning and figured I would give it a better try during these summer weeks. I know one thing – I am sure to do better than I did during the cold months of January.

I wish you an enjoyable summer. Hopefully, our Woodbury students will not only enjoy the break but be able to find opportunities for continued learning through time with family, travel to relatives, vacation opportunities, reading for enjoyment, and general fun.

We will be working hard this summer to prepare for another successful year. There will be facilities work, curriculum revisions, faculty training, and other procedural/management items to attend to so that the 2008-09 school year will be even better.

For me, this is the end of the second year of blogging. That time went very quickly. I cannot say that it is easy to post a blog item each school day, but I do enjoy the opportunity to share good news or simply communicate about a Woodbury Public Schools event in this manner. I plan to return to this blog at the beginning of the 2008-09 school year.

Enjoy your summer!

No comments: