Friday, December 12, 2008

Spotlight on Mr. Pentz


Timothy Pentz

Teacher of Health & Physical Education

Woodbury Jr.-Sr. High School



• Name:

Tim Pentz


• College(s) and Degrees(s):

Messiah College – BS – Business Information Systems
Rowan University – Teaching Certification Program – Health and Physical Education


• Work Experience:

YMCA of Gloucester County – Two years – Youth and Family Coordinator
Assistant Coach of Wrestling – Past three years at Kingsway


• Favorite books:

o Fiction: The Old Man and the Sea


• Favorite television show:

Prison Break, Entourage

• Last movie I liked:

We Own the Night

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:

Fishing in the Pocono Mountains

• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to:

Washing my Car

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):

Dog

• Favorite sports team:

E-A-G-L-E-S!!

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:

Ireland

No comments: