Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2009-10 Blogging, Continuted

Another impact on my blogging this year has been the competition from the district's website. Since I am the one who has been orchestrating the posting of pictures on the new "front page" of the website, I have been in competition with myself for items that can be posted in either location.

Because it is newer look to the district website, we have tried to maintain the website with pictures that would allow for a rotation of fresh images on a regular basis. Of course, coming off the posting of the H1N1 notice that was on the website for the last couple of weeks, this front page is currently in need of attention, but there have been over thirty different images rotated onto that page since the start of the school year. Each time the page is refreshed, a stored, current image is randomly displayed.

All of the images from the entire year are in the archive link at the bottom of the front page.

So -- all of this to say that here is another new item that I am juggling and it has had impact on the blog.

One more item for consideration, and I will get to that tomorrow. Have a good day!

No comments: