Friday, December 10, 2010

Spotlight on Ms. Kalbach


Kimberly Kalbach

Teacher of Health/Phys. Ed.

West End Memorial



• Name: Kimberly Kalbach

• College(s) and degrees(s): Bachelor of Science in Health, Physical Education, and Drivers Education from Wesley College & currently attending Delaware Valley College for Master's in Educational Leadership

• Work experience: 2006-2007 10th Grade Health and PE at Camden High School; 2007-2010 K-6 Health and PE at Riverside Elementary and Middle

• Favorite books: Anything by Jodi Picolt

• Favorite television show: Law and Order

• Last movie I loved: Big Daddy or Shrek

• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing: Jessica Simpson

• Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why: My Grandfather -- in order to learn more about my family's past.

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful: The Beach

• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to: Finishing my Basement

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild): Frogs

• Favorite sports team: The Phillies

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip: Italy or Costa Rica

• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession: My art teacher always made everything a positive. There were no negatives in her classroom. She always pushed me to succeed and had an open mind about every student. She taught me that all students can be successful.

No comments: