Friday, February 18, 2011

Spotlight on Mrs. Jessica Nowak



Mrs. Jessica Nowak


Teacher of Business


Jr.-Sr. High School



• Name:
Jessica S. Nowak

• College(s) and degrees(s):
BA in Communication, Emerson College, Boston,
MA; Masters in Business Administration, University of Phoenix, Distance Learning

• Work experience:
My background includes everything from professional theater to medical editing to financial communication.



• Favorite book:
East of Eden, John Steinbeck

• Favorite television show:
I am currently crazy for The New Adventures of Old Christine.

• Last movie I loved:
A Serious Man – Joel and Ethan Coen (drama)
Run, Fat Boy, Run (comedy)

• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:
Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong’s recording of Porgy and Bess

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:
My Bed

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):
Pygmy Marmosets…cute!

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:
Seychelles

No comments: