Friday, March 04, 2011

Spotlight on Ms. Lauk



Erin Lauk

Occupational Therapist

Woodbury School District






• Name:
Erin Lauk

• College(s) and degrees(s):
University of the Sciences- Master’s in Occupational Therapy
University of the Sciences- Bachelor’s in Health Science

• Work experience:
Manor Care 2009-2010

• Favorite books:
Anything by Jodi Picoult or Janet Evanovich

• Favorite television show:
Grey’s Anatomy, NCIS, and Law and Order: SVU

• Last movie I loved:
Black Swan

• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:
Zac Brown Band is the most current CD that I have worn out.

• Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why:
My grandfather because I miss him and have so much to tell him.

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:
Seeing and hearing the ocean.

• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to:
Clean my car.

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):
Frogs

• Favorite sports team:
Phillies and Eagles

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:
Caribbean because it seems so beautiful and relaxing at the same time and Europe because of the history and scenery.

• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:
A college recruiter was the one who helped me to find the profession of Occupational Therapy.

No comments: