Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back-to-School Nights

I have made it a practice this past year to post my blog entries each school day, first thing. I may vary my routine on the rare occasion, but it seems to be what works best.

Yesterday, running late, I thought I would simply post my entry upon arriving at work. It was going to be a simple reminder about Back-to-School nights. That was the last time I thought about it until I was driving home from work!

Oh well.

So, here you go. Don’t forget (!), Back-to-School nights at Woodbury start this week:

Thursday, September 20 – all elementary schools
Thursday, September 27 – Jr.-Sr. High School

Parents, we hope to see all of you there. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet the teacher, see the room, and get a better feel for your child’s school day.

If, due to your schedule, you are unable to make the evening event, do not hesitate to reach out to your child’s teacher on your own – e-mail, phone, or personal conference.

Making a connection with your child’s teacher(s) is an important step to ensuring a successful school year.

No comments: