Friday, February 20, 2009

Spotlight on Mr. Landis

Mr. Jeremy Landis

Teacher of Grade 6

Woodbury Jr.-Sr. High School





• Name:

Jeremy Landis


• College(s) and degrees(s):

The College of New Jersey - Criminal Justice, Rowan University - History Credits


• Work experience:

Woodbury High School - Instructional Assistant, Student Adjustment Center Monitor, Teacher of 6th Grade, Assistant Football Coach, Assistant Track Coach


• Favorite books:
o fiction: The Hobbit
o nonfiction: Team of Rivals


• Favorite television show:

The Office

• Last movie I loved:

300


• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:

The Battle of Los Angeles


• Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why:

The entire 6th grade staff


• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:

The Gym


• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to:

Going to the Gym


• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):

Lion


• Favorite sports team:

Eagles and Duke Blue Devils


• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:

Thailand


• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:

Bernadette Landis and her passion for the education of the youth of America.

No comments: