Friday, February 27, 2009

Spotlight on Ms. Gauthier


Ms. Kristin Gauthier

Teacher of Science

Woodbury Jr.-Sr. High School






• Name:

Kristin Gauthier


• College(s) and degrees(s):

Neumann College, Bachelor of Science: Biology


• Work experience:

Substitute Teacher in Brigantine, NJ


• Favorite books:

A Private Family Matter


• Favorite television show:

Grey's Anatomy


•Last movie I loved:

Disturbia


• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:

O.A.R.


• Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why:

Paul Kariya, to find out what happened to his hockey career.


• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:

the mountains in Vermont


• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to:

Oil Change in my car


• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):

monkey


• Favorite sports team:

Boston Red Sox


• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:

Winter Olympics


• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:

My 5th grade teacher. She showed up to an ice hockey game I had at 6:00am in a cold rink because I asked her to go and she waited until I got out of the locker room to say good job before she left. She put effort in well beyond the classroom.

No comments: