Thursday, April 02, 2009

Absentee Ballot Option -- School Budget Vote/Elections

I know that each year I think about applying for an absentee ballot due to the fact that I am usually at the school through the night of the election. I forget and find myself running home just to register my vote and then back to the school. This year -- I am going to remember to use the absentee ballot option.

Below is copied from Gloucester County's website:

VOTE BY MAIL

Can’t Get to the Polls, Too Busy to Vote? In New Jersey, any voter can now vote by mail for any reason or no reason at all using an absentee ballot.

A voter may apply for an absentee ballot by completing an Absentee Ballot Application (see below) and mailing the application to the County Clerk up to 7 days prior to the election. The application may be mailed to:

Gloucester County Clerk
Hon. James “Jim” Hogan
PO Box 129
Woodbury, NJ 08096

A voter may also apply in person to the County Clerk's Election Division until 3:00 p.m., the day before the election. The County Clerk cannot accept faxed copies of an Absentee Ballot Application since an original signature is required.

In Person: 550 Grove Road, West Deptford


County Election Website: Absentee Ballot Download



Contact the County Clerk’s Election Division for further information (856) 384-4531 or (856) 384-4530

No comments: