Friday, April 03, 2009

Spotlight on Ms. Savage

Ms. Trinna Savage


Teacher of Grade 4


West End Memorial School




Name:

Trinna Savage

• College(s) and degrees(s):

B.A in Elementary Education and Psychology from Monmouth University

• Work experience:

I was an Instructional Assistant for 4th and 5th grades at West End for 1 1/2 years. I am currently working as a 4th grade teacher at West End. I also coach gymnastics at Atlantic Coast Gymnastics.

• Favorite book:

Freedom Writers

• Favorite television show:

American Idol

• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:

Alicia Keys, Lauryn Hill

• Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why:

I would like to have lunch with my grandmother who passed 2 years ago. I would love for her to see what I have accomplished and thank her for being always believing in me!

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:

A day at the spa always makes me peaceful.

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):

My puppy, Mia

• Favorite sports team:

E-A-G-L-E-S -- EAGLES!!!

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:

Anywhere sunny, with a beach and clear water!

• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:

My first grade teacher, Mrs. Ramaglia inspired me to want to enter the teaching profession. When I was in 6th grade, I would skip recess and go to her room and help her grade papers. I knew at that moment, I wanted to be a teacher!

No comments: