Friday, April 04, 2008

Spotlight on Ms. Mosley



Amanda Mosley

Teacher of English

Woodbury Jr.-Sr. High School






•Name:
Amanda Mosley

• College(s) and degrees(s):
West Chester University, Bachelor of Science in Education

• Work experience:
Long-term substitute in Cedarville, NJ, 8th grade LA and 7th and 8th grade AVID

• Favorite books
The Great Gatsby

• Favorite television show:
Law and Order

• Last movie I loved:
Dirty Dancing

• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:
Middle of Nowhere - Hanson

• Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why:
I’d love to have lunch with my paternal grandmother to find out more about my father’s side of the family.

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:
The beach

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):
Cats

Favorite sports team:
Phillies

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:
Hawaii

• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:
My 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Byer, is the reason I decided to become a teacher. She had a passion for all of her students, and I can remember feeling safe and comfortable in her classroom. She loved all of her students equally and, at the same time, treated them as individuals.

No comments: