Friday, October 10, 2008

Spotlight on Mrs. Chavez-Naimoli


Clery Chavez-Naimoli

Teacher of Spanish

Woodbury Jr.-Sr. High School







• Name:
Clery Chavez-Naimoli

• College(s) and degrees(s):
Camden County College - Art and Science
Federico Villarreal University, Peru - Bachelor Degree in Education, Spanish Language, and Literature

• Work experience:
Springfield Public School System - Teacher's aid
Living Faith Christian Academy - Spanish Teacher K - 12

• Favorite books:
The Alchemist

Paulo Coelho's novels (Portuguese writer)

• Favorite television show:
Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

• Last movie I loved:
Man on Fire

• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:
Santana

• Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why:
My mom, because she is overseas, and I do not get to see her as often as I like.

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:
The beach - watching the sunset.

• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to:
Lose some weight.

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):
My lovely dog that is no longer around.

• Favorite sports team:
I do not have one.

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:
Italy

• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:
My 6th grade teacher.

No comments: