Friday, October 08, 2010

Spotlight of Mrs. Carr



Mrs. Holly A. Carr

Teacher of Business

Jr.-Sr. High School





• Name:
Holly A Carr

• College(s) and degrees(s):
  • Stockton State University, BA Business Administration
  • Certified Public Accountant
  • Rowan University, Standard Certificates to Teach in following areas: K-5 Elementary School, Middle School 5-8 Mathematics, High School Business - Both Accounting and Finance/Economics/Law

• Work experience:
Accounting Profession for 15 years
Teaching: 2 years
  • Woodlynne Elementary School, Woodlynne School District
  • Lewis Middle School, Gloucester Township School District

• Favorite books
o fiction: My Sisters Keeper, by Jodi Picoult
o nonfiction: The Way to Wealth, by Benjamin Franklin

• Favorite television show: Office

• Last movie I loved: The Notebook

• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:
Nora Jones - anything

• Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why:
Benjamin Franklin - He was brilliant.

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:
Bell Lake Park

• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to:
A Spa Day

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):
Dog

• Favorite sports team:
Phillies

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:
Greece

• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:
Mrs. Tortu and Mrs. Albey. They were both very nice teachers, and each made you excited about the things you did in class.

• Anything Else:
I would like students to grow their knowledge and their self esteem in the classes I teach.

No comments: