Friday, October 05, 2007

Spotlight on Mr. Grundel



Mark Grundel

Teacher of Grade 5

Evergreen Avenue School






•Name:
Mark Grundel

• College(s) and degrees(s):
Rutgers University – BA – Psychology
Rider University – Graduate Level Teacher Program

• Work experience:
Two years in Trenton Community Charter School – 3rd and 4th grade

• Favorite books
o fiction: Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
o nonfiction: I do not really read fiction

• Favorite television show:
Jeopardy

• Last movie I loved:
300

• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:
Sublime

• Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why:
Albert Einstein – He is a true ordinary genius

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:
Vail, Colorado – You are at the top of the US then you can rush down on skis.

• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to:
Cleaning my salt-water fish tank

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):
Dog

Favorite sports team:
Eagles

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:
About 8-10 weeks backpacking through Europe

• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:
Doc Williams – inspired me to truly love books, writing and connecting the two subjects. He was my senior year (High School) English teacher.

No comments: