Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Basic Skills Teachers

I extend thanks to the team of basic skills and reading recovery teachers in our elementary schools who organized our parent meeting last night. Also, thanks to the many parents who took time to come out and learn more about this program.

This group of basic skills instructors has been diligently working in a cooperative manner to build on new initiatives in our program. I believe that the night proved to be informative. We are proud of the work that we do, and I was especially proud of the energy and dedication of these teachers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although we did have some conflicts with school schedules the evening was informative for the parents who were able to attend.

Thank you to the 19 adults who stayed through the Reading Recovery portion of the evening and there positive comments.

Anonymous said...

I wished I could have attended, but didn't know about it til I read this post. Thanks and I hope that the is more aware to other parents and children, in the future. Thank you! Parent of a child in Evergreen Ave. School.