Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday Spotlight on Mr. Morris



Mr. Morris

Sr. High Assistant Principal

Woodbury Jr.-Sr. High School






•Name:
Steven R. Morris

• College(s) and degrees(s):
Delaware State University: BS Business Administration; Rowan University: Special Education Certification; Lincoln University: Masters in School Leadership

• Work experience:
Teacher of the Handicap in Camden NJ from 1994-2003; Middle School Assistant Principal in Pennsauken NJ from 2003-2006

• Favorite books
• fiction: Call of the Wild by Jack London
• nonfiction: The Negro Leagues by David Craft

• Favorite television show:
The Sopranos

• Last movie I loved:
Batman Beyond

•Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why:
Shaquille O'Neal: He always appears to have fun, but I also feel that he has an astute business mind that I can learn from.

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:
Fairmount Park in Philadelphia

• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to:
I want to learn to speak Spanish

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):
Shark

• Favorite sports team:

Philadelphia Eagles

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:
City of Pompeii

• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:
My fourth grade teacher Mr. Strobol had the biggest influence on my life. He made learning fun like no other teacher. I did get into a lot of trouble in his classroom. In looking back, I greatly appreciate the time I spent in his classroom.

No comments: