Thursday, October 12, 2006

Friday Spotlight on Ms. McArthur



Ms. McArthur

1st Grade Teacher

Evergreen Avenue Elementary School





•Name:
Bobbi Sue McArthur

• College(s) and degrees(s):
Towson University; Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education

• Work experience:
This is my first teaching position out of college.

• Favorite books
My favorite fiction author is Jodi Picoult. I love all her books!

• Favorite television show:
House

• Last movie I loved:
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:
Bob Seger

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:
My workout area in the basement

• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to:
I have to cross out everything on my "to do" list! So, I do not put the things I will never get to.

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):
Dogs

• Favorite sports team:

Eagles

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:
St. Lucia

• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:
My first grade teacher inspired me to become a teacher. She was kind and caring. She wanted to know about my life outside of school and know me as a real person. She taught me how fun learning can be and that it never ends. She has been a continual support in my life; I still keep in touch with her. She has shaped my life in ways that I will never be able to repay her for.

No comments: