Friday, September 12, 2008

Spotlight on Ms. Dubé





Amanda Faith Dubé


Teacher of Grade 1



Evergreen Avenue Elementary School







• Name:
Amanda Faith Dubé

• College(s) and Degrees(s):
Shippensburg University, Bachelor's of Science in Education

• Work experience:
I was a kindergarten aide last year at Evergreen Elementary School, before that I taught swim lessons and tutored children in math and reading.

• Favorite books:
o fiction: SAIL, by: James Patterson
o nonfiction: The Diary of Anne Frank

• Favorite television show:
General Hospital

• Last movie I loved:
The Bourne Ultimatum

• Music CD that I have almost worn out from repeated playing:
Rascal Flatts: Me and My Gang

• Person (living or not) that I’d like to have lunch with and why:
I would like to have lunch with my mom's parents because I never met them!

• Visiting this place makes me peaceful:
Ocean City, NJ

• One item on my “to do” list that I can’t seem to get to:
Travel outside of the United States

• Favorite animal (domestic or wild):
Siberian Husky

• Favorite sports team:
Philadelphia Phillies

• Destination of my fantasy vacation trip:
Ireland

• Details about the teacher I will never forget who inspired me to enter the profession:
I will never forget my fourth grade teacher; she is the person who motivated me to want to be a teacher. She taught me that every child can learn in his/her own way.

No comments: