Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Young Computer Whiz

I posted yesterday about the new Woodbury technology effort in the elementary schools. It is only fair that I report that this weblog (blog) was created largely due to the work of my own son who has just finished sixth grade! I have four boys and this second child has been the technology person in the family for quite some time now.

He changed the colors using HTML code to give the background more of a Woodbury look, added a counter, and generally directed the technology choices that made the set up of this blog possible.

It is because of what I see some young children accomplish with technology that I get excited about what we at Woodbury are offering in our elementary schools with the new mobile laptop labs. (see previous post: Elementary School Technology)

This post is simply giving credit where credit is due.

No comments: